Sunday, June 7, 2009

Waiting For Summer


This blog sucks for two reasons:

1. I've only now done three entries.
2. I have no pictures. (The one to the left the exception.)

In an effort to make myself look better, it's been pretty mundane so far. Once the crazy comes, I will have lots to say. However, I can't come up with any excuse as to why I haven't taken photos of my cute little pseudo home. The village is pretty and the town square is uber Euro.

This is a shot from one of the restaurants in town. I took this while sitting outside sipping on sparkling water and commenting how warm it's been. I spoke too soon, because Germany doesn't seem to like warm weather. Although today it's been quite nice. Too bad this weather wasn't here yesterday, as we had to cancel our journey to Munich due to nasty, cold rain.

My promise to you: More Memmingen love coming soon.


1 comment:

  1. It looks so cute! I can't wait to see more! Gosh, it's so crazy to think how far away we are from each other right now! <3

    ReplyDelete